Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just Some Ramblings


I need to write more. The thing is that I need to write and create. At this time it's basically the only creative outlet that I have. My biggest issue is that I don't believe that there is anyone who would find my thoughts that interesting, but I guess that's not the point. The point is to create something. To get my mind working. To exercise my brain.

So, I'll have to force myself to write. Write about anything. Collect my thoughts and expound upon them in a coherent manner. Darn this ADHD!

I am really beginning to detest snow. We've had more than has been necessary this winter and I've about had it. I've shoveled tons of the stuff. As a matter of fact there is a glacier forming in my front yard. There is also a mound of snow that is over 6' tall that I've taken to calling it Mt. Gore.

Speaking of Mr. Gore, it seems as though he's gone missing. No one knows where he is and that's a shame because there are a lot of people who would like to ask him some questions about his Nobel Prize and Academy Award. It turns out that Al's quite the wordsmith too He was spotted recently reading a poem . You know when you think of all the accomplishments of Mr. Gore it just makes you seem small. Inventor of the Internet, U.S. Senator, Vice President of the United States of America, would-be thief of the office of the President of the United States of America, author, college professor, scientific hobbyist, film maker and quite possibly our next Pulitzer Prize winner for poetry.

Unfortunately for Al, facts are beginning to get in his way of future success. It turns out that the books and films that were produced out of his hobby; didn't really rely on accurate information and recent developments have shed some, if you'll excuse the pun, sunlight on a few things.

It turns out that some of the science really wasn't science at all. It's also come to light that some of the results were predetermined and that the "science has been politicized all along. So far there hasn't been a whole lot of press on it in America, but thanks to the very Internet that Mr. Gore invented, we can read newspapers from other countries. Thank you Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment